Effective Presentations & Branding
Effective presentations require a story—your story. How is your firm unique? What problem does your product or service address?
Telling a clear story, with impactful supporting visuals, will help you make a lasting impression on your audience: investors, attendees, prospective customers. This process begins by diving into the details about your company's purpose, your audience, and the desired outcome for a particular project. By defining these, a logical, effective, direction for the creative becomes clearer.
Naming and Taglines
Logos & Visual Identity
Web & App Design
(Concept, Content, Design)
Conference Materials & Signage
Exhibit Booth Design
You need to handle whatever comes your way when you work with startups and entrepreneurial firms. This experience has provided me the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and help clients establish their brand and first marketing projects. As their companies grew, there were more projects and opportunities—but I learned that presentations to key audiences, branding and trade events are where you really need your best, clearest voice. I use the breadth of my experience to focus on these projects for my clients.
- Helping a client launch and promote a sell-out annual conference (three years in a row!)
- Redesigning and updating four major websites for a fintech firm
- Creating messaging and first catalog for a new nurse education supply distributor
- Designing award-winning branding and packaging for a healthcare company's software
- Winning two Graphic Design:USA awards
- Long-term client partnerships (from two years to 12+)
Additional specialists can be added to the team as needed: large format printers and sign makers, back-end developers, photographers and videographers, collaborations with venue staff, etc.
It is my pleasure to recommend Kim as a design, creative and marketing asset for your firm."